These always get finished as soon as they are cooked.
2 chicken breasts
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
salt & pepper
3/4 cup bread crumbs
l make my own using one part oatmeal, one part brown bread(white bread can be used as well) and one part potato chips(pringles).. l crush all of them in a blender and voila!!!
How to make the chicken nuggets:
1. Cut the chicken breast into strips (l always like to marinate the strips in some blended onion, ginger, black pepper and a pinch of salt)
2. Combine 1/2 cup flour with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper in a small bowl
3. Whisk together 2 eggs in another bowl
4. Place 3/4 cup bread crumbs in another bowl
5. Dip the chicken strips into flour, shaking off excess then dip into beaten eggs and finally into the breadcrumbs, turning a couple to coat well.
5. Deep fry the coated chicken strips until golden brown
6. Transfer to a plate lined with papertowels to drain excess oil. Repeat with remaining chicken strips.
Serve with some yam chips and enjoy